Far cry 6 immerses the gamer into a new morden revolutionary guerrilla warfare. Play as Dani Rojas and become a guerrilla fighter to liberate the nation. Stunning graphics, adrenaline filled get ready for the action.
Fifa 22 promises the be the most advanced, realistic and responsive game experience ever. Made possible with the power of the ps5.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
Immersive Sci Fi with Guardians at your side, blast your way from one situation to another, with original and iconic Marvel characters caught in a struggle for the fate of the galaxy
Back 4 blood
From the makers of left for dead. Find your way through a very dynamic and dangerous world. Play in in a four-player co-op story campaign where you must work together to survive increasingly challenging missions.
Alan Wake Remastered
This is an award-winning cinematic action game from Remedy Entertainment. Play AS Max Payne. This game is a whole overall improvement.
The PlayStation 5 (PS5) was launched in 2 variants. They are;
The standard edition.
The disc less or digital only edition.
The standard edition comes equipped with a Blu-ray disc drive and a hard disk drive. The disc less edition comes equipped with only a hard disc drive.
If you purchase the PS5 Digital Edition, it means you won’t be able to play PS5 games stored on Blu Ray CDs because it has no disc drive. You can only play games downloaded to your hard drive from the PlayStation and affiliate stores.
Aside from these differences, both PS5 editions have the same specifications.
The official price for the standard edition goes for $499 while that of the digital only edition goes for $399.
The much anticipated playstation 5 has arrived. Out in stores since Nov. 12. It was said that all the PS5 consoles available on launch day were sold out. The PS5 takes over from the best selling PS4.
But will this next gen console be a success? Time will tell. The PS5 has been played; it possesses stunning 4k graphics and faster loading times. Sony says the console is compatible with 8k Tv, but the console presently caps at 4k. Looks like there will be a future 8k upgrade later on.
Difference between PS5 and PS4
The PlayStation 5 is superior when compared to the PS4. Presently the only notable difference is the faster loading times and 4k graphics. PS4 runs at a resolution of 1080p.The PS5 is said to be capable of producing games never before possible but game producers are still catching up to this reality. If you are not a fan of graphics and the patient type, then you can still stick to your PS4 for a year of two.
Difference between the PS5 and PS4 Pro
The PS5 is also much more powerful than the PS4 pro. It launches games about 10-20 seconds faster. Games have more visual clarity on the PS5 than the PS4 pro. But the PS4 pro also runs on 4k so if you are not looking closely, you might not notice the difference.
PlayStation 5 Games
The PlayStation 5 will be supporting a lot of next generation games, some of which were released on Nov. 12. One of them is the PS5 exclusive game; Spider-Man: Miles Morales, which features ray tracing which gives the game more realistic lighting and shadow effects. The PS5 comes preinstalled with Astro’s Playroom which showcases the PS5 controller capabilities.
PS5 Size and Noise
The PS5 is the Biggest home console ever made. It has a length of 15.4 inches, breadth of 10.24 inches and thickness of 4.09 inches. Very big indeed. I hope just has it was with the PS4, Sony will trim down the size and give us a PS5 slim as well. Compared to the PS4, the PS5 is a noisier Machine.
Where to Buy PS5
The easiest way to know where to buy PS5 is to search online on google or other search engines to locate a retailer close to you. Amazon for instance is a good play to buy online. If you are in the US, UK, Canada and other accepted countries, you can buy from the official PlayStation website.
So your once sleek and fast PS4 now boots slowly and freezes during gameplay. Normally, The PlayStation 4 takes about 25 seconds to boot. If you did not properly switch off the console, booting time could take over one and a half minutes, but usually less than 2 minutes. This is because your console will first do a system scan before start up.
Cause of a slow booting PS4.
When your console takes more than 2 minutes or forever to boot, there is a problem. Also you may notice that screen freezes during gameplay or the game stops abruptly. Don’t be scared, the problem is usually a software issue and can be fixed by starting the console in safe mode.
The major culprit or cause of a PlayStation 4 that boots slowly is errors withing the software or operating system of your console as a result of sudden power cuts .
Your console is in danger if:
Electricity is suddenly cut off during gameplay.
You are in the habit of not switching off your console first before upluging from power outlet.
You live in an area with frequent power outages.
Your PS4 power cable is faulty.
You use a faulty or substandard electric generator to power your console.
Your plug your console into faulty electric sockets.
How to fix a slow booting PS4.
You can fix this problem yourself by starting the PS4 in safe mode and then following the prompt or instructions shown on screen.
To start the PS4 in safe mode, press and hold the power button of your console for 8 seconds or until you hear a second beep. At this point, and by looking at the connected TV screen, you will be instructed to connect a PS4 controller to the console using a USB cable and then press the, PS button, on the controller.
On doing that, you will be taking to safe mode where you will be presented with seven options.to fix issue. For a slow booting PS4, you can start from option3, then down to option 7.
Note that if an option doesn’t work, you will need to activate safe mode again to select the next option.
Now let’s take a quick look at some of the options;
For option 3; “update system software”, on selecting it, you will be given 3 options to update software.It is easier updating using the internet. So have your PS4 already connected to the internet before attempting this option.
Selecting option 4 will restore your console settings to their default values.
Selecting option 5 will rebuild the database of your console, the process may take time to complete. Your data will not be deleted. However this option may solve the issue of your slow booting PS4.
Option 6 will initialize your console, that is, reset your PS4, you will be warned that all user account and data will be deleted including downloaded games.
The last option is an advanced reset of your console all data will be lost and PS4 returned to initial state when it was purchased. You will need the system software properly copied to a USB stick and inserted into your console to continue.
2. It will launch on November 19th in the UK and it will cost $499 for the standard edition and $399 for the disc less or digital only edition.
3. It will launch on November 12th in the United states.
4. 3 games will be available free for the PS5 at launch, they are;
Astro play room which will showcase the new PS5 dualsense controller.
GTA online which will be available free for the first 3 months after its release.
5. Many games will be available during launch of the PS5 including;
Spiderman, demon souls, sack boy, destruction all stars and others.
6. A new collection of PS4 games known as PS plus collection will be available for PS5 owners upon release. This will enable PS5 owners with a plus subscription, to play a larger collections of the best PS4 games on their new PS5 console.
7. The new PS5 controller is called dual sense because the player will experience haptic feed back and feel resistance on the trigger controls during gameplay.
8. The controller will feature a rechargeable battery
9. The PS5 will be at least twice as fast as the PS4 with better graphics and faster loading times for more on PS5 specs, see this article titled: ABOUT THE PLAYSTATION 5
10. The PS5 will feature an ultra HD blu ray drive meaning you can watch 4k blu ray on the console.
11. The PS5 will produce stunning 4k graphics with faster load times than the PS4.
12. It is 8K ready so you can play on your 8k TV, if you have one.
13. Games can be installed and played in segments to save space. So players can remove the campaign mode or multiplayer mode of a game.
14. PS5 storage can be expanded with a compatible SSD.
15. The console will feature a 3D audio sound system which will provide a sense of 3D sound immersion close to real life.
16. PS5 accessories include;
HD camera, controller charging station, remote control and 3D headset.
17. PSVR will be compatible with the PS5 so you can play your virtual reality games.
18. The console will be backward compatible with majority of your PS4 games.
19. Some newer games coming to the PS4 now can be upgraded to be played on the PS5 when it is released. For instance FIFA 21 is coming out on the PS4 but when you buy your PS5 you can upgrade FIFA 21 to be playable on the PS5.