The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra was released January 29, 2021. It is the most advanced Samsung Galaxy phone till date and very expensive.
Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, these are reasons you should;
It is the most advanced Android Phone Yet.
It can take pictures and shoot videos at 108MP with a selfie camera of 40MP
It’s a 5G phone, so you can browse and download at lighting speed.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is compatible with the S pen; Great!
With its powerful CPU, GPU and RAM, multitasking and playing high ended games is very easy and smooth.
If you are a YouTube content creator, good news; with Galaxy S21 ultra you can record videos at 4k and 8k resolution.
Note: The S21 ultra does not ship with a charger (you have to buy seperately or keep the ones you already have), no memory tray and no wired earphone slot. Although compatible with Spen, there is not slot to fix the pen within the phone.
Don’t buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra if;
If you are on a budget; It’s very expensive. The official price starts at $ 1,199. About ₦493,795.88. Think well before you buy.
Your memory needs are High. No memory expansion tray as with the previous S series. You have to make do with the phone’s built in internal memory except You go for the S 21 that comes in 256GB and 512GB memory which is more expensive.
You are not an High end phone user.If all you do with a phone is just make calls and perform other simple tasks, then you don’t have to buy this phone.
Galaxy S21 Ultra Full specifications.
Body: 165.1×75.6×8.9mm, 227g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Stylus support.
1.The note 8 can shoot 4k pictures and videos with its 12MP dual cameras. It also has an 8MP front camera to take quality HD pictures and Videos.
2. The note 8 can do what is called desktop experience. In this process a monitor and keyboard is connected to the note 8. The phone itself will serve as processor and storage. When set up this way, you can do desktop jobs such as typing, browsing, picture editing, printing just as it’s done with a desktop PC. The dock required for this connectivity is sold separately.
3. Samsung Galaxy note 8 is water resistant. So if your phone mistakenly drops in water, quickly take it out and continue as usuall.It is also dust resistant.
4. In addition to fingerprinting authentication, you can sign in to your note 8 using your face.
5. If you don’t know, your note 8 phone can charge wirelessly. It is compatible with many wireless charging dock brands.
6. The phone features an S pen that writes just like when you write on paper.
7. If you are an artist, or you like to draw; good news, with its new improved S pen you can create stunning high quality artwork with ease.
8. With its Octa Core processor running at 2.35GHz and 6GB RAM, you can run very demanding apps and multitask seamlessly with your Note 8.
9. Because you have this phone, you have access to a wide range of high quality in app purchase apps and games for free on Google play and Samsung stores.
10. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a heart rate reader. So gaining insight into the health of your heart is at your fingertips.
11. With its powerful Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery, the samsung note 8 hardly runs out under pressure.
12. Finally, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can stream music to pairs of Bluetooth earpieces at the same time.
Typical live loads of different types of buildings. Handy information for civil or structural engineers.
Self contained dwelling units; 1.5 kN per meter squared.
For public buildings where there is a tendency for many people to be in the building at once. For example;boarding houses, lodging houses, guest houses, hostels, residential clubs and communal areas in blocks of ﬂats Boiler rooms, motor rooms, fan rooms and the like including the weight of machinery; 7.5kN per meter squared.
Communal kitchens, laundries; 3.0kN per meter squared.
Dining rooms, lounges, billiard room ; 2.0kN per meter squared.
Toilet Rooms; 2.0kN per meter squared.
Bedroom, Dormitories; 1.5kN per meter squared.
Corridors, hallways, stairs, landings, footbridges; 3.0kN per meter squared.
Hotels and motels Boiler rooms, motor rooms, fan rooms and the like, including the weight of machinery ; 7.5kN per meter squared.
Assembly areas without ﬁxed seating, dance halls, Bar; 5kN per meter squared.
Assembly areas with ﬁxed seating;4kN per meter squared..
Corridors, hallways, stairs, landings, footbridges, etc; 4kN per meter squared..
Kitchen Laundries; 3kN per meter squared.
Dining rooms, lounges, billiard room; 2kN per meter squared.