Your Modern Android Phone comes equipped with a robust Factory Reset feature. How to do a factory reset varies slightly for different manufacturers and operating systems / version. This write up will show you some examples of how to activate a hard reset on several popular devices. Other devices are likely to have similar options.
The menu structure of Samsung phones and Tablets are not the same. But if your device is running Android 9, below, is the procedure to hard reset it.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG GALAXY Phones and Tablets running on ANDROID 9
1. Run the Settings app.
2. From the main Settings menu, click on General Management.
3. Click on Reset.
4. Click on Factory Data Reset.
5. Next Click Reset, Follow the instructions presented with the relevant warnings.
Hard Resetting Android Phones Running on Android 8 and below.
The way to hard reset android phones varies based on phone manufacturer , android operating system and version. You can follow the steps below to reset your phone
1. Run the Settings app.
2. From the main settings menu, click on System.
3. In the System menu, click on Reset.
4. In the Reset menu, click on Factory Data Reset.
5. Confirm by clicking Reset, then Follow the instructions to continue.
Soft reset of an Android device varies between manufacturers. However, one of the 2 methods listed below should work;
Method 1; Press and hold the Power button until you see a power off and restart menu. Click power off then wait a few seconds then power on the phone again.
Method 2: if the first method doesn’t work. Press and hold the Power button and keep pressing until the phone powers off, wait for about 10 seconds then turn the phone back on
How to Soft Reset iPhones
Soft resetting your iPhone varies based on the model. However the following method explained below should work;
Method 1 Press and release the Volume Up button, then press and release the Volume Down button, and then press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. Wait for the device to restart
Method 2. Press and hold the Power button. While still holding it, press and hold the Volume Down button. A power off prompt comes on, on the screen. Select it to power off the device. Wait ten seconds and press the Power button to turn it back on.
Method 3. Press and hold the Power button, and, while still doing that, press and hold the Volume Down button. Continue to hold both buttons as the iPhone powers off. Release both buttons when the Apple logo appears on the screen. Wait for the device to reboot.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra was released January 29, 2021. It is the most advanced Samsung Galaxy phone till date and very expensive.
Should you buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, these are reasons you should;
It is the most advanced Android Phone Yet.
It can take pictures and shoot videos at 108MP with a selfie camera of 40MP
It’s a 5G phone, so you can browse and download at lighting speed.
The Galaxy S21 Ultra is compatible with the S pen; Great!
With its powerful CPU, GPU and RAM, multitasking and playing high ended games is very easy and smooth.
If you are a YouTube content creator, good news; with Galaxy S21 ultra you can record videos at 4k and 8k resolution.
Note: The S21 ultra does not ship with a charger (you have to buy seperately or keep the ones you already have), no memory tray and no wired earphone slot. Although compatible with Spen, there is not slot to fix the pen within the phone.
Don’t buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra if;
If you are on a budget; It’s very expensive. The official price starts at $ 1,199. About ₦493,795.88. Think well before you buy.
Your memory needs are High. No memory expansion tray as with the previous S series. You have to make do with the phone’s built in internal memory except You go for the S 21 that comes in 256GB and 512GB memory which is more expensive.
You are not an High end phone user.If all you do with a phone is just make calls and perform other simple tasks, then you don’t have to buy this phone.
Galaxy S21 Ultra Full specifications.
Body: 165.1×75.6×8.9mm, 227g; Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame; IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Stylus support.
1.The note 8 can shoot 4k pictures and videos with its 12MP dual cameras. It also has an 8MP front camera to take quality HD pictures and Videos.
2. The note 8 can do what is called desktop experience. In this process a monitor and keyboard is connected to the note 8. The phone itself will serve as processor and storage. When set up this way, you can do desktop jobs such as typing, browsing, picture editing, printing just as it’s done with a desktop PC. The dock required for this connectivity is sold separately.
3. Samsung Galaxy note 8 is water resistant. So if your phone mistakenly drops in water, quickly take it out and continue as usuall.It is also dust resistant.
4. In addition to fingerprinting authentication, you can sign in to your note 8 using your face.
5. If you don’t know, your note 8 phone can charge wirelessly. It is compatible with many wireless charging dock brands.
6. The phone features an S pen that writes just like when you write on paper.
7. If you are an artist, or you like to draw; good news, with its new improved S pen you can create stunning high quality artwork with ease.
8. With its Octa Core processor running at 2.35GHz and 6GB RAM, you can run very demanding apps and multitask seamlessly with your Note 8.
9. Because you have this phone, you have access to a wide range of high quality in app purchase apps and games for free on Google play and Samsung stores.
10. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a heart rate reader. So gaining insight into the health of your heart is at your fingertips.
11. With its powerful Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery, the samsung note 8 hardly runs out under pressure.
12. Finally, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 can stream music to pairs of Bluetooth earpieces at the same time.
Here are service codes for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 android phone, 100% working. You can use these codes to quickly check IMEI, version and test functions such as camera, accelerometer , barometer etc.
*#0*# Service test of phone functions.
*#0808# USB settings/setup
*#12580*369# Phone version
*#06# IMEI check
*#9900# System dump menu
*#0228# Battery status, network signal strength
*#0011# Service mode, signal strength