Diamond bank mobile banking code is *426#. It can be used together with your phone number to transfer funds, check balance, buy airtime, change pin and much more. Your phone number must be the one registered with your bank account with Diamond bank. To use this code you must have opened a bank account with them. This type of mobile banking do not need internet to function; just your mobile phone number.
How to use Diamond bank mobile bank code
To register/activate *426#. For your account, follow these steps;
- Dial *426# with your registered phone number with the bank.
- Enter the last six numbers of your ATM card.
- Enter your diamond bank account number.
- Create a 4 digit pin to use for your mobile bank transactions.
To change pin
- Dial *426*0#.
- Enter the last six numbers of your ATM card & account number.
- At the Prompt, change PIN
To check account balance
- Dial *426*00#
- Select account number
- Receive account balance through sms.
To request for debit card
- Dial *426#
- Selected card request.
- Select account number.
- Selected /confirm pickup location.
- Authenticate transaction with your PIN.
To transfer funds to Diamond bank account or other bank account
- Dial *426*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g.: *426*5000*3204516745#).
- Confirm transaction with your PIN.
To buy airtime:
(Load phone number registered with bank)
- Dial *426*Amount# (e.g.: *426*1000#)
(Load other phone numbers)
- dial *426*Amount*Phone Number#. (e.g. *426*2000*08054878626)