It is easy to delete one or two bookmarks when using the google chrome browser. But what of if you want to delete several bookmarks at once; here’s how.
- Start your google chrome browser. if you cant find the search icon on your desktop, for a windows 10 PC, you can do a search for it using the search app.
2. In your chrome browser, right click the 3 vertical dots (see figure below) at the top right, scroll down to bookmarks, then select bookmark manager.
3. To the left you will see some bookmark folders. when you right click a default folder, the option to delete folder is not available. But when you right click a created bookmark folder, the option to delete folder is available.
4. The Afri tv Source (shown below) is a created bookmarks folder containing a lot of bookmarks. When you right click on this type of folder, the option to delete is available. Clicking on delete will delete this type of folder and all its accompanying bookmarks.
5. The Bookmarks bar ( shown below) is a default folder. When you click on this type of folder and look to its right, you will see all the bookmarks contained in the folder. Press Ctrl+ A to select all the bookmarks, then hit the delete key on your keyboard to delete all the bookmarks inside this folder.