(Requirements also similar to other Nigerian Banks)
What is Current Account?
A current account is an account that allows you to deposit or receive payments using cheques. It is an account that is best suited for regular transactions.
What you need to open a current account with diamond bank
- ₦5000 (opening balance).
- Completed application form, you can download it HERE.
- 2 completed reference forms. (Must be current account holders).
- 2 signature specimen cards.
- Valid identification i.e voters card, international passport, driver’s license.
- 2 passport photo. (recent)
- Proof of address i.e. electricity bill, tenancy agreement.
Benefits of opening a current account with diamond bank
- Zero operating balance.
- No monthly fees.