A domiciliary account is designed to help you easily carry out foreign exchange transactions. With Diamond bank domiciliary account, you can bank in the three major world currencies; US dollars, Euros and the British pound.
To apply for an open a domiciliary account as an individual with diamond bank you will need these:
- A minimum of $100, or €100, or £100
- A completed application form.
- 2 reference forms completed by individuals maintaining a current account in any Nigerian bank. For faster processing use current account holders with Diamond bank.
- 2 completed signature specimen card.
- Means of identification; National ID card, International passport or Voters registration card.
- 2 recent passport photographs.
- Evidence of residential address; PHCN Utility Bill, Tenancy agreement etc.
Diamond bank Domiciliary account transfer withdrawal charges.
Outward Transfer Charges;
- Through branch: 0.5% flat on transfers Plus $20.
- Through internet: 0.35% on transfers plus $20.
Account to account transfer within diamond bank;
- Internet banking: free.
- Branch: 0.5%.
- 0.25% on cash withdrawn.